Climate of Ojmjakon, Russia Average Weather
- Ojmjakon, russia, 63°15'N, 143°9'E, 740 m (2426 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Ojmjakon is close to the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The average temperature is -16.4 degrees Celsius (2.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 221.3 mm (8.7 in).
- If Ojmjakon were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: